Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wow!

I got 159 page views yesterday, that made me $1.32.  What should I do with all that cash, money!  Perhaps a cup of the finest gas station coffee, 16 ounces of semi-hot truck stop black gold.  BOOM!

New Topic: Trophies.  So the boys got their baseball trophies yesterday, the season has been over for a month now, but we finally had the season ending picnic/trophy presentation.  You should have seen the look of pride on their faces when the coach handed them that plastic piece of awesomeness.  Becks dropped a vicious fist pump, Carson liked his so much he washed when we got home.  They now adorn their dresser as landmarks to their summer.  I still had most of my childhood trophies until just a few years ago when I finally tossed them out (jackass).  My favorite was my "T-ball Champs" trophy, which in hindsight knowing that 4 year old baseball is played without keeping score, lost a little of its luster!  But damn it, I was proud of that thing for the first 30 some odd years I had it!  Another favorite was my "Offensive Linemen of the Year" trophy from 5th grade football.  Who says being a chubby kid with good feet doesn't pay off?

I hope you day sucks less than normal.

- Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment