Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Guess What?!?!

Football season is just 4 weeks away!  #WhoDey

OK.  So my wife is talking with this friend of hers who has a friend of hers who runs a couponing blog with over 5000 readers.  I think to myself, I am funny, interesting, not too bad on the eyes.  I have got to give this another go (which will be my 15th).

I think the problem is that I am not obsessed about... well... anything!

I am pretty big on the family stuff, but 5000 people aren't interested in pics of my kids eating donuts.  My job is boring, I stink at golf, I don't look the part of a guy with a workout blog, I don't drink enough beer for a beer site, and while I do like to eat I don't think 5000 people are going to read about how the folded over Dorito is quite possibly the greatest thing in the world.

So what can I do... What can I say to get 5000 readers.  My career obviously isn't going anywhere :)

This can be as good a hobby as anything else, and it would leave a legacy.  Sort of...

OK.  I will try this again.  I will spend less time looking up funny videos on YouTube.  I will spend more time telling people who don't exist how interesting I am, even if I have to fake it.

Thanks...

- Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment