Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Phase 2 - YOE

Happy Tuesday.

Well yesterday, I kicked off phase 2 of the year of Eric.  I basically took the second half of March and first half of April off.  One too many beers, one too many bowls of ice cream.  I did a whole lot of work and I weigh 2 pounds more than when I stopped in mid-March.

Unlike the first round where my focus was really on losing the poundage, this is more of an overall fitness goal, so I am not going to restrict my diet as much.  Instead I will focus on eating the right foods and the right amount of them while trying to push the workouts just a little harder.  This time of year offers the bonus of the great weather which always helps at "dinner" when instead of eating a second plate, we are running outside to play in the grass.

As previously planned, I will keep taking before and after shots.  Hopefully by late September I will be proud enough to actually display them.


No comments:

Post a Comment