Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Hey... 3 days in a row

 I am a week and a half into the new job, which means I am still warming up.  I am trying to enjoy the warm up this time around, but I wouldn't mind if I get some projects dumped in my lap.

I checked on the LLC from the last post, and it looks like I should have the legal paperwork by Thanksgiving.  I will "fund" the LLC in January.  I guess the biggest question that I have is when I fund the LLC, can I write that investment off of my taxes?  I know I would need to start doing a return for the LLC, which is why I am waiting till January... give me one more year to learn about how all these taxes work.

So... I guess the next big thing is to map out my November workout.  I am going to "try" something for November and December.  I am going to try to do a periodization workout where I spend week one in a cutting or cardio phase and week two in a lifting or bulking phase and then switch back.  Alternating throughout the two months.

I will weigh myself on November 1 and again on December 31.  I will take my picture (shirtless) on each day and do a before and after.  I think I can do this.  I am interested in how this all might work.

Well... that seems like enough for today.

Thanks,

- E


No comments:

Post a Comment