Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Dec 17

 Another very long day at work yesterday.  These long days are messing with my schedule.

I need to be able to drag myself out of bed at 5:00.  When I lived in Cali, I got up at 5:00 every morning.  I had no issues.  Must be something about the winter, cause I cannot force myself to get out of my warm bed.  Must get better.

Weight hit 206 this morning.  That is going the wrong direction.  I must get better.

Should still hurts, but it feels better.  I will not lift heavy until Jan and give this thing a few weeks to heal.  So that means lots of cardio.  That is good because my waist needs some cardio.

I am in week 2 of my study.  Week 1 was pretty much just an introduction.  It is hard to think about 4 years worth of work, but if you break it down to 200 weeks it is much more manageable.  I am 0.5% done.

:)

Well... another brutal work day today.  Meetings till 8 PM.  Two long days next week and then two weeks vacation.  The best thing about working in Pharma is the industry wide shutdown between Xmas and NY.  

Have a great day!

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment