Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Dec 16

 I am only two days in to my plan for the year and I fell off the wagon so hard yesterday that I cracked the pavement.  I had a very long day at work, and when I got out of my office (following a 3 hour meeting), I proceeded to eat all of the food.

Terrible!

Well, the best thing about falling off the wagon is the ability to get back on.  So... upsie-daisy!

Good exercise this morning.  Did a version of the "Murph".  It was obviously lighter than the real version but it was still enough to get me good and sweaty.

I overslept though, so I didn't get to spend my hour on my study this morning.  

I need to start getting out of bed on time, but the winter just sucks the life out of me.

Another long day at the office today, but looking forward to not throwing it all away with bad habits!

- Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment