Pages

Monday, January 13, 2020

Jan 13, 2020

I had a little light bulb moment last night.  I have them often this time of year (see other sites/blogs that I have tried).  This one was really simple though.

I have spent the last few years, trying to get myself into hobbies or trying to find something that inspires me.  I often dive in at first, but then the buzz wears off and I just let it bail.

Last night, I had another good idea.  It was really the culmination of a weekend spent watching football (side bar... terrible games) and researching investment ideas.  So here it is:  "Why, am I doing anything other than trying to make more money?".

So... the Ambition-Fund is born.  I know... the name is cheesy, but I need something I could self-market and that was it and Vision Fund was taken.

So here is the goal.  Get to $1,000,000

I currently sit at a cumulative $200K.  I check my money daily, often twice a day.  Why am I even trying to do anything else with my free time.

I bought up the website name and started the blog.  Now to find some ways to make some cash.

Wish me luck...

- Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment