Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

YOE - Update

So the Year of Eric had a great start.  I dropped 20 pounds, I got a new suit, and things were looking up.  Around late March I hit a stall and I haven't been able to shake it.  So after returning from my mini-vacation, which was basically ruined by 4 straight days of rain, I am back on the wagon and back in the game.

I am recommitting to my weight-loss plan and this time taking it up a notch.  I will thoroughly document the next 60 days with details, pictures, and notes with the goal of basically having a book on the matter written by the time I am done.  I don't have a number for the scale in mind, this time, but I do have a very detailed plan.

The book will fulfill another one of the YOE goals and I am trying to pick it back up on the others.  The nuts and bolts of the book will basically be a 60 day diary with images of everything I do and eat along with daily pics of me.  Nothing like embarrassing  yourself into success.

No comments:

Post a Comment