Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Working

So after two months of completely disregarding my diet, I am pretty well back on the wagon.  I am tracking my food again and trying to really watch my intake during the week.  As for the weekend, well... anything goes.

My goal here will be to lose 2 lbs a week during the month of June.  If I can pull this off, I will be just 10 pounds from my Year of Eric goal with 6 months left to get it.

Workouts are good, doing a lot of crossfit/interval type stuff.  Its very tiring, exhausting stuff, and a killer on your arms since pretty much every routine somehow involves 100 pushups.  I need to add chinups or something to this stuff or I am gonna end up looking lopsided with zero back muscles.

Today I am going to run and maybe do a small version of the ladder workout (below) but substituting something for pushups.

50 Pushups
40 Lunges
30 Situps
20 Squats
10 Burpees
Plank (one minute)
- Repeat in reverse order.

Weep.

Finished.

Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment