Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shift of Focus

So, I have been reading a lot about personal branding.  About how the next generation of job seekers won't even have resumes/CVs, but rather they will use the internet, their profiles, their websites to create a personal brand which will draw employers to them.

I don't quite know if I am on board with all of that, but I can certainly do my part to make sure I don't get left behind.

As of March 21, 2013 (first full day of Spring), this will no longer really be my personal blog (family site) but rather my professional branding site (whatever that means).  If you are interested in the personal stuff, I will keep that up on my older page http://www.4boysunder5.blogspot.com

Here I will try to showcase my professional strengths, my interests, and my talents.  I will try to create useful tools for others to borrow from and I will try to create value.

I won't remove my older posts, at least not at the moment.

Thanks,

- Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment