Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

The BIG Move!

So... I have been rather quiet here because big things have been afoot for us and I thought it would be best to keep radio silence until everything got itself worked out.  As anyone who would read this know knows, I have accepted a job in the San Francisco Bay area and we will be moving out to California to start 2014.

It was a big decision, but I just thought it was too good of an opportunity to pass up so we are going to make the leap.

We are going through the normal pains of moving, made a million times worse by trying to move across the country.  My wife has sold nearly all of our possessions, I have spent the last month sitting on camping chairs, eating on a foldout table, and sleeping on a mattress on the floor.  I so look forward to a real couch again.

I will do a lot of blogging and take a lot of pictures.  I plan to share this experience with anyone who wants to share in it with us.  We are going to be tourists on the left coast and see all that the other side of the country has to offer, all while getting paid.  I don't know where this little journey will take us, but I can't wait to get there.

- Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment